|4:00 - 5:00 PM||Year 3 - 4 Voice and Acting™||FULL|
|5:00 - 6:00 PM||Year 5 - 6 Voice and Acting™||AVAILABLE|
|6:00 - 7:00 PM||Year 8 - 10 Voice and Acting™||AVAILABLE|
|4:00 - 5:00 PM||Year 1 - 2 Voice and Acting™||AVAILABLE|
|5:00 - 6:00 PM||Year 5 - 6 Voice and Acting™||FULL|
|6:00 - 7:00 PM||Year 9 - 11 Voice and Acting™||AVAILABLE|
|4:15 - 5:15 PM||Year 3 - 4 Voice and Acting™||AVAILABLE|
|5:15 - 6:15 PM||Year 7 - 8 Voice and Acting™||AVAILABLE|
|6:15 - 7:15 PM||Year 8 - 10 Voice and Acting™||AVAILABLE|
|4:00 - 5:00 PM||Online Zoom Voice and Acting™||EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST|
|5:00 - 6:00 PM||Year 3 - 4 Voice and Acting™||EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST|
|6:00 - 7:00 PM||Year 9 - 11 Voice and Acting™||EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST|
|2:00 - 3:00 PM||Year 5 - 6 Voice and Acting™||AVAILABLE|
|3:00 - 4:00 PM||Year 1 - 2 Voice and Acting™||AVAILABLE|
|3:30 - 4:30 PM||Preschool - Year 1 Drama||EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST|
|4:30 - 5:30 PM||Year 2 - 4 Drama||AVAILABLE|
|5:30 - 6:30 PM||Year 5 - 7 Drama||AVAILABLE|
|9:00 - 10:00 AM||Preschool - Year 1 Drama||AVAILABLE|
|10:00 - 11:00 AM||Year 2 - 4 Drama||AVAILABLE|
|11:00 - 12:00 AM||Year 5 - 7 Drama||FULL|
Term Dates 2020
Mon 3 Feb – Thu 9 Apr (10 weeks)
No classes Easter weekend (9 weeks Friday, Saturday students)
Mon 27 Apr – Sat 4 Jul (10 weeks)
No classes Queen’s Birthday public holiday (9 weeks for Monday students). Classes as normal on Sat 6 June.
Mon 20 Jul – Sat 26 Sept (10 weeks)
Term 3 Recital: Sat 29 August (Preschool – Year 8 students only), Location TBA
Mon 12 Oct – Sat 19 Dec (10 weeks)
Annual Showcase: Sat 28 November (TBC) P – Year 2 MATINEE; Year 3+ EVENING
Enrolment Fee: $35 per family from Term 1 2020 (new families only)
From Term 2, 2019
- Drama: $22 per week
- Voice and Acting™: $40 per week
- Annual Showcase: $44 participation fee per student
- Exam Stream: By invitation only, $165 per exam period
- Exam entries: Exam Stream students only; payable at registration for exam
- Eisteddfod entries: Payable at registration for eisteddfod
- Administration fee: $12 Paid once per family at registration for eisteddfods and exams
- There is a $35 enrolment fee per family commencing 1 January 2020 (new families only). This fee is payable with your first invoice.
- Enrolment is for a full term and fees are due at the commencement of each term. No credits, refunds or other adjustments will be made if a student does not attend one or more classes.
- A $25 administration fee will be charged for all fees paid after the due date. If this fee is not paid it will be added to your next invoice.
- Students are automatically re-enrolled in their class from term to term and year to year. Parents do not have to resubmit a registration form to re-enrol their child. If a student needs to change class or change days, their parent needs to contact the studio to check availability and change enrolment information.
- Four weeks’ notice (or four classes) is required before the withdrawal of a student from any class; otherwise four weeks will be charged.
- Any missed or forgotten classes cannot be refunded or rescheduled.
- During lessons, the studio is a parent-free area. Parents are asked to drop their children and leave them for their lesson. Our teachers are well-trained and have ample experience helping students feel comfortable and at ease.
- Our teachers strive to provide a safe environment at all times. However, all students at Viva Voice participate in activities at their own risk. In the event of an accident, Viva Voice staff will administer first aid or call an ambulance.
If a student’s behaviour seriously affects the safety and/or enjoyment of others, the student will receive a warning and their parents will be contacted. If a student receives more than two warnings, the parents will be contacted and the student may not be invited to return to classes. No refunds can be issued.
From time to time, classes may be photographed or recorded for promotional or archival purposes. Viva Voice may use or print photographs and any other form of media material for educational, informational and promotional purposes. Student’s full names are not released in this material.